Printing QBO Transaction List By Vendor
Step by Step: Transfer Funds
Transfers are used to move monies between two company accounts. You could transfer funds from one bank account to another bank account or from a bank account to a company credit card account. You don’t use the Transfer feature to transfer from your bank account to your vendor’s bank account.
1. Select Quick Create (+) at the top of the QuickBooks Online window.
2. If necessary, select Show More.
3. Under Other, choose Transfer.
4. Select your source account in Transfer Funds From.
5. Select your destination account in Transfer Funds To.
6. Fill in the amount of the transfer.
7. Fill in the date of the transfer.
8. Enter a memo if desired.
9. Click Save and close or Save and new.
ROI Accounting, LLC serves St. George locally and the U.S. remotely and provides a full range of QuickBooks support and bookkeeping services. As always, if you have any questions, please give us a call.
Partial example from sample company to the right: