Send Online Invoices
1. Click Quick Create Menu (+ sign) at the top right. Select Invoice.
2. Make sure the Online payments checkboxes are checked. They are at the top of the invoice.
3. Enter the invoice details.
4. Click Save and send in the lower right corner.
5. The next screen shows the option to edit the subject line and/or body of the email that your customer will see. The online payment options can be turned on here too.
6. Click Send and close to send the invoice.
ROI Accounting, LLC serves St. George locally and the U.S. remotely and provides a full range of QuickBooks support and bookkeeping services. As always, if you have any questions, please give us a call.
Partial example from sample company to the right: