Printing QBO Transaction List By Vendor
Step by Step: Make a Bank Deposit
1. Select Quick Create (+) at the top of the QuickBooks Online window.
2. If necessary, select Show More.
3. Under Other, choose Bank Deposit.
4. Select which bank account you are using for the deposit.
5. Fill in the deposit date.
6. If there are any monies in Undeposited Funds, they will show up on the top part of the screen under Select Existing Payments.
7. Select any of the existing payments if they are part of the deposit which you are about to record.
8. In the Add New Deposits area, add any other payments received, which are typically not sales-related transactions such as shareholder loans or insurance premium refunds.
9. If you are taking cash back that reduces the amount of the deposit, click in the posting account, (for example, Petty Cash or Owner’s Draw) and the amount of cash be taken.
10. Click Save and close or Save and new.
By clicking Print at the bottom of the deposit form, you can also print a deposit slip and summary using preprinted deposit slips. You can also print a summary on plain paper. This area is also used for setting up and aligning these forms to be printed.
ROI Accounting, LLC serves St. George locally and the U.S. remotely and provides a full range of QuickBooks support and bookkeeping services. As always, if you have any questions, please give us a call.
Partial example from sample company to the right: