Fill out a Weekly Timesheet
Step by Step: Fill out a Weekly Timesheet
1. Select Quick Create (+) at the top of the QuickBooks Online window.
2. If necessary, select Show More.
3. Under Employees, select Weekly Timesheet.
4. Enter the name of the employee or vendor whose time is being tracked.
5. In the drop-down, choose the work week for which the time is being tracked (the preferred first day of a work week for this company is determined in the Account and Settings for Time Tracking in the Advanced tab).
6. In each row of the Weekly Timesheet grid, enter the customer for whom this individual’s time is being tracked, the service being rendered during this time, and the time tracked day by day during the week, either in HH:MM format (3:30) or decimal format (3.5). If the time is billable, enter the billing rate and the taxable status as well. (In this case, the time tracked for Cool Cars was there already, having been entered for this employee using the Single Time Activity function.)
7. Select Save, Save and close or Save and new.
ROI Accounting, LLC serves St. George locally and the U.S. remotely and provides a full range of QuickBooks support and bookkeeping services. As always, if you have any questions, please give us a call.
Partial example from sample company to the right: