Create an Estimate
Step by Step: Create an Estimate
There are several ways to create an estimate in QuickBooks Online. To create an estimate from the Customer Center, follow these steps:
1. Select Sales à Customers from the left navigation bar.
2. If necessary, remove any filters from the search bar at the top of the customer list to produce a full list of customers.
3. Select the drop-down box in the far-right column for Cool Cars à Create estimate.
4. Complete the on-screen estimate for Cool Cars with the desired date, products and services of your choosing, the quantity, description (override the description if you want) and rate (override the rate if you like) of each and the sales tax (check the Tax box for specific items then select the sales tax to be applied in the drop-down box in the footer).
5. Complete any other desired fields such as Discount and Message displayed on estimate.
6. Select Save and close or (by clicking on the drop-down box next to Save and Send) Save and new.
ROI Accounting, LLC serves St. George locally and the U.S. remotely and provides a full range of QuickBooks support and bookkeeping services. As always, if you have any questions, please give us a call.
Partial example from sample company to the right: