Configure for Online Invoices
1. Select the Gear icon on the top right, select Account and Settings. You will see the Navigation Bar to the left, select Sales.
2. Find the "Online delivery" section and select Edit (the pencil icon) to the right and that will expand the section for editing.
3. Choose an option from the radio buttons to show short or full details in the email.
4. Select the checkbox if you wish to attach a PDF.
5. Use the dropdown for additional options to select whether you want invoices to be available online, in HTML, or in text.
6. Select Save.
7. Select Done.
ROI Accounting, LLC serves St. George locally and the U.S. remotely and provides a full range of QuickBooks support and bookkeeping services. As always, if you have any questions, please give us a call.
Partial example from sample company to the right: