Automatic Sign Out
Step by Step: Automatic Sign Out
1. Open the QuickBooks Online company.
2. Navigate to the gear icon à Account and Settings.
3. On the Account and Settings page, click the Advanced section on the left.
4. Find the Other preferences setting on the right. Click Edit (the pencil icon) on the right.
5. Select 1, 2 or 3 hours from the drop-down list next to Sign me out if inactive for.
6. Click Save.
7. Click Done.
ROI Accounting, LLC serves St. George locally and the U.S. remotely and provides a full range of QuickBooks support and bookkeeping services. As always, if you have any questions, please give us a call.
Partial example from sample company to the right: