How To Add Users to QuickBooks Online
1. Open the QuickBooks Online company.
2. Navigate to the gear icon à Manage Users (under the Your Company section).
3. Ensure the Users tab is selected (the total number of existing users displays in the name of the tab).
4. Click Add user.
5. Choose a type of user.
6. Click Next.
7. Set the user’s access rights.
8. Click Next.
9. Select the user’s settings.
10. Click Next.
11. Enter the user’s name and email address (the email address will be their user ID).
12. Click Save.
The invited user receives an email that contains a link to sign in to the QuickBooks Online company.